It was a wonderful class and a very exciting opening ceremony!
I enjoyed the speech of Martin Dougiamas a lot. I realize that I will need to watch his presentation again later (and probably not once). Right now I am just not able to understand everything he was talking about. 🙂 I need some time to explore Moodle to realize what he means.
So much useful information, so many exciting tools to explore, but also a lot of technical details which I simply didn’t get. (hopefully for now)
What has caught my attention now:
‘good teachers make the difference’
Moodle in general is:
- ‘Something you can control’
- Free to use tool used mostly for asynchronous learning
The goal of Moodle team is –
- to make it work equally well on any device
- To make tools that reduce the effort
- Its focus is to support learners
Cool feature – Digital signing with a badge (there is meta info on a badge) – useful for portfolio building.